How to Consign with Chic to Chic
- Come into the boutique (Appleton location only)
- No appointment necessary
- We accept juniors, misses, and women's clothing, shoes, jewelry, and handbags.
- We do not accept lingerie, undergarments, swimwear, Bridal/Bridesmaids/Mother of the Groom-Bride.
Clothing Should Be
- Seasonally appropriate
- Current style (not older than 1-2 years)
- Cleaned, ironed, and in flawless condition
- We prefer that you use disposable hangers you don't want back
- Fall/Winter - We will begin accepting these items in July
- Spring/Summer - We will begin accepting these items in January
A shopping experience that combines a fun and welcoming atmosphere with reasonably priced, trendy, name brand items.
Terms of Agreement
- You must have 15 usable items to establish an account. Because we require 15 items to begin with, you may want to bring in several more than that to be assured of having 15 that will be accepted for sale.
- You will be asked to review and sign our contract, and you will be given a copy for your records.
- You may request an itemized report that lists your clothing/accessories and their selling prices. The report may be picked up during store hours.
- Your items will be entered into our own computerized system with your own account number and placed on the sales floor for 90 days. During the last week of the 90 day consignment period, you may request a printout of your items and retrieve them. Any items not sold after 90 days become the sole property of Chic to Chic, LLC and may be clearanced out or donated, at the discretion of Chic to Chic.
- We will price your items at approximately 1/2 to 1/3 of their original retail price. There will be regular sales, special sales events, coupons and promotions to help sell your items.
- A fee will be charged, on a per item basis, once the item sells while receiving a 40% return on the investment.
- We will look through clients' items on a first come, first serve basis.
- We reserve the right to refuse any items because of style, condition or supply and demand.